Thursday 16 March 2017

writing blog post year 7/8

In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (eg semicolons, colons, parentheses)


I have been especially focussing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.


a peermediator is someone that fixes problems that follows the leadership traits. One of the


leadership traits are active thinker that is able to fix problems and think creatively.


Who is leader that has showen this leadership trait and how.


my teacher by helping me work and get me above standard or at standard.


Why is this leadership trait important to you this leadership role.


Because you need to think creatively and think really hard. How will you demonstrate this leader ship trait in your role. Think creatively and think whats for the best. As showing active thinking i also need to show trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment